Venture Lighting introduced most of the metal halide lamp types currently in use around the world, and our innovations continue to lead the industry. We were the first to introduce:
• A complete line of low wattage lamps
• Reduced jacket 175, 400, 1000 watt lamps
• Designer Color® lamps for colored light without colored lens gels
• White-Lux® retrofit lamps to operate on HPS ballasts
• Open-rated pulse start lamps featuring UV-reducing UV Shield® technology
• Horizontal-only Uni-Form® pulse start lamps
• e-Lamp™ products, designed especially for dimming on high frequency electronic ballasts
LED RETROFIT LAMPS
Venture Lighting's LED Retrofit lamps are the ideal upgrade solution to traditional HID lamp technologies. Venture's LED Retrofit lamps are a simple energy saving solution for providing significant maintenance savings.
The integrated driver design is an ideal upgrade from traditional technologies.
Features & Benefits:
- Replaces MH or HPS up to 50W*
- Replaces CFL up to 23W*
- 5 year warranty
- Universal burn position
- Easy installation
- Reduced maintenance costs
*Note: It is the customer's responsibility to verify that the lamp compartment meets the minimum required lamp compartment dimension of 6" diameter by 8.5" long.
The Venture Lighting LED panel series of luminaires are low profile, lightweight, and designed for long life and low maintenance. These are designed to quickly and easily upgrade existing fluorescent fixtures.
- LED color consistency meets a 4-step MacAdam ellipse.
- The high performance LED source is mounted to ensure proper thermal management of the system.
- The design allows for a cooler running LED chip which leads to longer lifetime, better efficacy, and color consistency.
- The fixtures are designed to have low glare yet utilize high performance materials to maximize efficacy and achieve precise photometric distributions.
- The power supply has a range of 120-277V, 50/60 Hz.
-The high performance LED fixtures are rated up to 50,000 hours (L70). 0-10V DC dimming capability is standard.
-The fixture is rated for damp and dry locations.
MODERN - LED HIGHBAYS
Venture Lighting’s Modern Highbay luminaires are low profile, durable, and designed for long life and low maintenance. They are designed to quickly and easily upgrade existing H.I.D and fluorescent fixtures.
The 90W unit comes with a standard 120 degree beam spread for lower mounting heights, but can be adjusted in the field using the 90 degree or 50 degree accessory lens. The 150W and 200W units are equipped with a 90 degree beam spread for higher mounting heights and are also field adjustable with an accessory lens.
The power supply has a range of 120-277V, 50/60 Hz. 0-10V DC dimming capability is standard. The luminaire is rated for damp and dry locations.