- difficulty seeing document or screen (too much light or glare, or too little light or shadows),
- eye irritation,
- blurred vision,
- dry burning eyes, and
A good visual environment will:
- have sufficient light, coming from the right direction and not cause obscuring shadows,
- provide good (but not excessive) contrast between the task and the background,
- limit glare and extreme contrasts, and
- provide the right type of light.
If you are experiencing any of these symptoms please contact us at 604-372-2400 and we will come by a complete a lighting survey for you.